Since its inception in 1918, our business has been a staple of Danville and the surrounding communities. In 1969, my parents came to Danville and acquired the business from the Sperling family. I am very proud to say that we are now in our 101styear of business and 50thyear of being locally owned and operated by the Christison family. Over the years we have been continually blessed with many loyal employees who have helped facilitate the growth of the company.
As many of you are already aware, it is important for businesses to ‘keep up with the times’ and continually work to improve our marketing efforts and the purchasing experience for our customers. In light of this fact, it is with great enthusiasm that I wish to inform all of you that Danville Paper & Supply, Inc. has officially changed our name to DP Supply, Inc. This name change was prompted solely to enhance our marketing efforts and more effectively expand our reach beyond Danville and Vermilion County. It is important to emphasize that this is only a change in our business name, nothing else.
Here are a few facts that will hopefully answer most of the questions that customers might have:
- The only thing that is changing is our name, now DP Supply, Inc.
- There has been NO change of ownership.
- All FEIN and state tax registrations will remain the same as they have always been.
- We are NOT moving! Our home is still downtown Danville.
- All phone and fax numbers will remain the same.
- Website domain will eventually transition to www.dpsupplyinc.com
- Email addresses will eventually transition to *@dpsupplyinc.com
- The old domain and emails using ‘danvillepaper.com’ will still work and be automatically forwarded to the new domain and email addresses.
- Checks written to ‘Danville Paper & Supply’ will continue to be accepted, however we would appreciate your transitioning to DP Supply, Inc eventually.
- There is NO CHANGE to ACH payments and bank information.
As always, please feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change of our business name. Please also know that it is our honor to be of service to you, and that we truly appreciate your business!